Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on Retail Dove’s website for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Retail Dove’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Retail Dove at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Retail Dove’s website are provided “as is”. Retail Dove makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Retail Dove does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Retail Dove or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Retail Dove’s Internet site, even if Retail Dove or a Retail Dove authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Retail Dove’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Retail Dove does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Retail Dove may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Retail Dove does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Retail Dove has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Retail Dove of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Retail Dove’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By viewing or accessing Retail Dove’s website (http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com), and/or using Retail Dove content, blog, website, downloads, tools, FREEBIES, forms, marketing materials, games, software, applications, products or services you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below.
Your use of the Retail Dove’s website (http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com) and/or use of Retail Dove content, blog, website, downloads, tools, FREEBIES, forms, marketing materials, games, software, applications, products or services signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these conditions please leave the website now and do not return, because you are not allowed to access or use Retail Dove’s content, blog, downloads, tools, FREEBIES, forms, marketing materials, websites, games, software, applications, products or services. Retail Dove reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at anytime. The current terms and conditions will be posted here: http://retaildove.com/tos
Although Retail Dove attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at anytime. Retail Dove does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RETAIL DOVE OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE Retail Dove’S WEB SITE, GAMES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO YOUR USE OF RETAIL DOVE WEBITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISK OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Newsletter / Unsubscribe
Click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. IT’S THAT SIMPLE. An alternative method is to enter the email address you joined our Newsletter with in an eMail and send the eMail to helpme@http://retaildove.com with ‘REMOVE’ in the subject line.
Retail Dove does not target its games, software, applications, products or services to users under 18 years of age. There may be certain access restrictions placed on any under 18 year old users. You agree that if you assist users under 18 years old to access the http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com website or services, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE NEITHER Retail Dove, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY USERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Retail Dove accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Retail Dove endorses the material or content of these sites.
Retail Dove accepts no responsibility for any third party advertisements that may appear on Retail Dove websites.
We are not liable for errors in pricing of our online products. If a product was not priced properly as determined by Retail Dove, Retail Dove has the right to correct the price on any previously placed orders and re-price the product or refund any purchases on the product.
Your debit/credit card account will be billed as ‘PunchAgency’.
A payment is authorized immediately and collected within 3 working days.
Online support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchases support email address: email@example.com
Purchases mailing address: Punch Agency DBA Retail Dove, 1520 East 7th Avenue, Historic Ybor City, Tampa Florida, 33605, United States of America
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF CREDITS
Please read these Terms carefully before purchasing Credits. By ordering any Credits, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Product (the “Terms“) govern the purchase or allocation to you, and use by you, of virtual product (“Product“) which are made available for purchase by Retail Dove on or via www.http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com and certain related sub or affiliate sites (the “Site“) and/or certain third party websites.
By clicking “I CONFIRM” in connection with a purchase of Credits:-
- you agree to be bound by these Terms;
- you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older or, if under 18 years of age, that you have the consent of a parent or guardian and will provide their details if requested by Retail Dove;
- you agree to pay for the Product at the indicated price, and you confirm that you are permitted to use the payment source that you have provided; and
- you authorize Retail Dove, or its designated payment processor, to charge the full amount to the payment source you have designated for the transaction.
These Terms form part of, and incorporate, the general Terms and Conditions of Retail Dove. However, in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and the general Terms and Conditions of Retail Dove, these Terms shall prevail.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
Retail Dove reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if Retail Dove or its designated payment processor is unable to verify or authenticate any information (including payment information) you provide in connection with the purchase or use of the relevant games, software, applications, products or services, or is notified of or reasonably suspects fraudulent, abusive or other unlawful activity whatsoever in relation to your account or if you are otherwise in breach of these Terms or any other applicable Terms and Conditions of Retail Dove.
If your account has been suspended or terminated, you will (temporarily or permanently, as applicable) lose some or all access and information relating to your account. In such an event you agree that you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any payment or any other compensation, except at the sole discretion of Retail Dove.
Please notify Retail Dove immediately if you dispute a transaction or believe that any transaction occurring on your account is unauthorized.
You accept that your use is entirely at your own risk. Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service in connection with any service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
You are responsible for and agree to reimburse Retail Dove for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by it (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted, or which otherwise relate to any misuse of purchases by you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms shall exclude or restrict the liability of Retail Dove for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or restricted under applicable law.
PROVISION OF INFORMATION
The following information is provided to you in accordance with the Consumer (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (collectively the “Regulations“):
- The name and address of the provider of this website is Punch Agency DBA Retail Dove, 1520 East 7th Avenue, Historic Ybor City, Tampa Florida, 33605, United States of America. Company registration number is FL DOR#39-8015571599-4. Your contract for any purchase and use of services is with Retail Dove. The language of the contract is English.
- The main characteristics relating to the services are described in these Terms and on the Site. Retail Dove is an advanced Marketing Agency, providing various marketing vehicles, primarily to B2C business model clientele. Many of the services as described in these Terms and on the Site are proprietary and intellectual property belonging to Retail Dove. Use as described in these Terms and on the Site and generally FREE to end users for their own enjoyment or as services SOLD in US DOLLARS to Businesses seeking Marketing and marketing type solutions for their B2C businesses. None of Retail Dove’s content, tools, blog posts, games, software, applications, products or services may be used by any concern, in any capacity, without an express written agreement with Retail Dove.
- The email address for assistance and complaints is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to obtain a copy of the contract between Retail Dove and you, please print off a copy of this page. It may be updated by Retail Dove from time to time, so you should print it now.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights and all text, artwork, graphics or images associated with Retail Dove’s content, tools, games, software, applications, products or services are and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Retail Dove or its licensors (as applicable).
A failure or delay by Retail Dove in enforcing compliance with these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms. None of these Terms shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party. If any provisions of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual claims or disputes) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and the United States of America. You as user, irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida (USA) courts.
Users may be banned or account(s) suspended or terminated on the entire http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com website or any content available on http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com if users use inappropriate language, photography or inappropriate behavior as determined by Retail Dove. Inappropriate language and/or inappropriate behavior is not allowed on Retail Dove websites. Retail Dove is not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
- Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Forum.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, print or transfer information related to Retail Dove games, software, applications, products or services.
- We reserve the right to remove any material, and if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material, including message, e-mail, or posting, that is in violation of these Rules. We also reserve the right to remove messages, e-mails, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the service as determined by Retail Dove.
We also reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using a Retail Dove website or service in violation of the law.
The laws of The Great State of Florida, USA govern this agreement, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The courts of The Great State of Florida, USA have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of this agreement unless Retail Dove wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district. In all judicial actions, arbitrations, or disputes resolution methods, the parties waive any punitive damages.
WEBMASTER SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contains important information on your rights and obligations, including limitations on Retail Dove’s liability to you.
This website and related sub-sites (the “Site“) are owned and operated by Punch Agency a company registered in Florida, USA. The content and services on the Site are provided by Retail Dove.
You can contact Punch Agency by any of the following means:
- e-mail to: email@example.com
- phone: 1-(813)-419-4777
- letter to: Punch Agency, 1520 East 7th Avenue, Historic Ybor City, Tampa Florida, 33605, United States of America
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site and the content in or on the Site and the resulting service that Retail Dove may provide to you.
By using this Site or any content or Service on the Site, you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions as amended or updated from time to time.
If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions you must not use this Site. Occasionally, these Terms and Conditions may change – it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions regularly so that you are aware of any such changes. Your continuing use of the Site constitutes your agreement to the changes.
Your use of the Site
The Site brings people together to enjoy online games and entertainment, interactive videos, surveys, polling, and other engaging media. For it to remain a safe and pleasant environment, you must treat all users with respect and comply with all Site policies.
The majority of content and services on the Site are free (except where specified) and to be accessed over the internet.
You may not use any of Retail Dove’s content, games, software, applications, products or services on this Site for any commercial purposes of any nature whatsoever, without first paying for them.
You may link to Retail Dove’s content, games, software, applications, products or services, only after you have paid for and accepted the TERMS and you link to Retail Dove’s content, games, software, applications, products or services in a way that does not damage the reputation of Retail Dove and does not suggest any form of association with Retail Dove.
Retail Dove aims to provide a stable and reliable suite of services. However, there may be times when services are unavailable due to maintenance of the system or technical problems. Retail Dove may also suspend or permanently remove any service for any reason without needing your consent or giving prior notice.
Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of a service becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
If you feel that the behavior of another user breaches these Terms and Conditions (or any of the Site policies), then please let Retail Dove know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Retail Dove will take reasonable steps to deal with the breach.
Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of the actions of another user. Any such claim should be directed against the user responsible.
In using the Internet to access the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer has suitable anti-virus software that is up to date. Retail Dove will take reasonable steps to ensure that the content on the Site is free from viruses and other malicious software.
Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data that you suffer as a consequence of receiving a virus or other malicious software through use of the Site.
Further, if you do not have appropriate anti-virus software, Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of receiving a virus or other malicious software through use of the Site.
Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of using the services of another company through this Site. Any such claim should be directed against the external company responsible for such game.
Retail Dove does not control all the advertisements that are placed on this Site (if any), but advertisers are required to comply with Retail Dove’s advertising policy. Please report any advertisement that you find offensive or inappropriate to email@example.com. If Retail Dove finds that such advertisement breaches the advertising policy, then Retail Dove will take appropriate action.
If you click on any advertisement, you will be dealing with external companies responsible for that advertisement. Retail Dove does not control the actions of these companies or the content of their websites.
Retail Dove will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset which you suffer as a result of viewing or clicking on advertisements in any circumstance. Any claim for loss should be directed against the external company responsible for the advertisement.
All content on the Site is the copyright of Retail Dove (or other providers). You may not use any of this content for any purpose or in any manner whatsoever that is not authorized by the copyright owner.
The trademarks Retail Dove, and the layout of Retail Dove’s website: (http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com) are trademarks owned by Punch Agency. All other trademarks used in this website are owned by their respective owners. You may not use any of these trademarks for any purpose or in any manner that is not authorized by its owner.
If you believe that your copyrightable work is being displayed on this Site and is violating copyright regulations, please advise Retail Dove immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org in order that Retail Dove may investigate the matter.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with United States of America law.
Retail Dove is committed to providing an informative, entertaining, fun, educational, interactive, engaging marketing service. http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com is property of “Retail Dove”. Retail Dove respects the privacy concerns of visitors to http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com. Retail Dove does not target its website or services to under 18 year olds, but does take measures to help protect those that happen to be under 18. We take measures to help children protect their privacy while online.
Information we collect
We may log IP addresses and/or drop cookies to prevent abuse of our website and/or to enhance services. For the under 18 year olds who choose to sign up to play a game via the SITE or thru a participating Social Media site (Facebook, Twitter) (which is not required to access the http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com website) Retail Dove collects their email addresses and their contact information when they choose to directly provide it.
How we use the information
We have an internal notification system to communicate with registered users and customers. We do not retain any personal information beyond the time it is needed. We may use information to ensure that users are compliance with our terms. Users may authorize and receive email notifications related to Retail Dove services. Retail Dove may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Retail Dove’s property, visitors, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
We may sometimes use non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site, to personalize our visitors’ experience or to offer products, programs, and services. We may also use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer products, programs, or services.
Collection of Information and Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
We do not disclose personally identifiable information users or customers to third parties. We use Google AdSense, DoubleClick and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies and Retail Dove may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Third parties and or Retail Dove may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served. We may also share the anonymous information that we collect from you with our business partners or clients so that they may improve their services. We may use anonymous information that we collect from you to improve our services. You may manage your cookies via your web browser and if you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please OPT-OUT OR UNSUBSCRIBE.
Information that is reasonably necessary
Retail Dove does not require users to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity as a condition of participation. Some content and services require no information and are FREE, as instructed on the Site.
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
Parents, if you would like to review your child’s personal information, ask to have it deleted, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information then please send a letter to our Privacy Manager at Punch Agency,1520 East 7th Avenue, Historic Ybor City, Tampa Florida, 33605, United States of America. Please be sure to include your email address and a telephone number where we can reach you, along with a photocopy of your State driver’s license or your country of origin passport. To protect every child’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access to the personal information that we may have collected about your child. Once verified, we will eliminate all records associated to help protect a child’s privacy and security. Such elimination will close any account associated. We take this subject very seriously and will not make any compromises. Period.
Retail Dove recommends that Parents take time to communicate and educate their children about Internet Safety.
By submitting/posting any Content, such as but not limited to blog comments, classified ads, audition, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other materials, you hereby grant to Retail Dove, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sub-licenses) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through Retail Dove services and the http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com website or any other medium.
RETAIL DOVE NEWSLETTER EMAIL POLICY
We strive to keep our customers happy by providing them with an easy to use system for SUBSCRIBING and UNSUBSCRIBE to our lists.
Our newsletters have an easy to use system with alternative methods of UNSUBSCRIBING to ensure that you can easily be removed from our lists. This is done automatically or if need be, manually by our help department.
Included in our Newsletter emails are:
- An easy option to UNSUBSCRIBE the list you are subscribed to.
- A second option to UNSUBSCRIBE manually through our help department. This ensures that anyone can unsubscribe even if the automated system fails. We are one of the first to implement this added safety feature in every email.
- The email address you subscribed with is shown in case you have forgotten it, or you are using mail forwarding or a catch all address.
- A link to our Newsletter/Email Policy on every email.
We strive to make our newsletter a great experience for users:
- We do not buy email addresses from other sources.
- We do not borrow email addresses from other sources.
- We do not spam.
- We log IP addresses to prevent abuse.
- We do not sell our email addresses.
- We help to shield our members from spamming and protect their privacy.
- We don’t sell our email lists.
- We don’t loan our email lists.
- We don’t let other companies use our email lists.
- As you can see http://retaildove.com and/or http://member.retaildove.com strives to ensure the very best experience for our users by being very stringent in regard to our Newsletter/Email Policy and our system that ensures every member the ability to UNSUBSCRIBE from our lists
If you would like to be removed from any Retail Dove list send an email to email@example.com with the email address you would like removed and set the subject line of your eMail as: REMOVE.
If you feel someone is trying to abuse the system you may report it here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable Use Policy
Retail Dove has no tolerance for any misuse of our website for any immoral, illegal or other activity deemed to be inappropriate by Retail Dove We hold any user of our website responsible for any misappropriate behavior which includes any attempt to use our system for spamming or any other type of abuse. If we get a complaint we can investigate and if necessary track down the person or persons responsible the activity to take any necessary actions such as prosecution.
Last Update: 29 June 2016, 18:30 EST -G